Class Material


Return To Index


Section 26

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)

26.16 Application Transporter Permit

  1. A No Fee Special Moving Permit (REG 172) may be used to move an unregistered vehicle from a vessel, a railroad depot, or from a warehouse to a warehouse or salesroom.

Previous Section     Next Section