Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
26.6 Multiple Transfers
- A multiple transfer involves at least one unrecorded ownership change for
which a transfer fee is currently due. In addition to the basic transfer requirements:
- The printed names of all buyers must appear on the Title, but only
the current owner’s signature is mandatory.
- You must submit any bills of sale needed to show a complete chain of
ownership from the first buyer to the current buyer.
- You must submit a Statement to Record Ownership (REG 101) clarifying
the true owners names and addresses. . To obtain a REG 101, click here:
- A transfer fee is due for each buyer. Only the last transfer is subject
to a late transfer penalty.