Class Material


Return To Index


Section 26

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)

26.9 Transfer Only

  1. This type of application is done for a vehicle with a Planned Non-Operation (REG 102) form on file. In addition to the usual transfer documents, you must submit the following to the DMV:
    1. Section C of the REG 262 completed and signed by the buyer.
    2. You must also submit a Certificate of Planned Non-Operation completed by the buyer.
    3. The original and operating copy of the Used Vehicle Report of Sale (REG 51). You must also indicate on this form how the vehicle was moved without incurring fees, such as using a One Trip Permit (print the Permit number on the form), or “delivered on dealer plates.”

Previous Section     Next Section