Off-Site Vehicle Displays
Exception - Off Site Display Permits can be
obtained for Fairs, Expositions, or Similar Exhibits
- A dealer may display vehicles at a fair, exposition, or similar
- No sales are offered, attempted, or otherwise transacted
(no deposits or trade-ins either) at the location.
- The display does not exceed 30 days.
- The location is open to all dealers without discrimination
as to type, make, year or manufacturer.
- The vehicles display signs providing the dealer's name
and address in letters three inches high or higher, and provide
the statement: "No sales permitted, or deposits accepted at
this location". [V.C. §11709 and C.C.R. §270.08]
- Applications can be picked up at the DMV.
- Fees: There is no fee.