Class Material


Return To Index


Section 22

Special Plates

22.6 Lost plates or Stickers

  1. Substitute/replacement dealer plates or stickers may be obtained by completing an application for Additional Special Plates using Vehicle Dealer Form (OL22). The DMV will issue a 120 day temporary permit upon receipt of application and fees to use until the replacement arrives. To see form OL 22 go to: http://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/ol/ol22.htm .
    1. Note: Renewal fees may be paid up to 90 days before expiration of the dealer plate registration.

Previous Section     Next Section