This Ex-Art Evans Devin MGTD was raced by Art throughout So.Cal. in the 1950’s. Its history is set forth below.
• 1951: Raced in production class by original owner Frank Aldhous
• 1952: Built as an aluminum bodied “Special” and race at various Southern Calif. tracks
• 1954: Purchased by Art Evans
• 1954-55: Raced by Art Evans at Torrey Pines, Hansen Dam, Glendale Airport, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs
• 1956: Converted to Devin body
• 1956-57: Raced by Art Evans at Santa Barbara, Hourglass Field, Del Mar Fairgrounds, Palm Springs
• 1990-93: Restored by Mike Goodman(x Moss Motors)
• 1993: June 27, second in Class, 26th invitational Le Cercle Concours d’Elegance at the Brentwood V.A.Center
• 1994: Entered in Monterey Historics driven by Jack McAfee
• 1997-98: Entered in Monterey Historics
• 2000-2003: Owned by Admiral Hank Giffin
• 2003-2008: Raced in multiple VSCCA, VRG, and Lime Rock Park Historics
• 2008: Awarded “Best Presentation and Performance” by Steve Earl and LRP Historics
• 2009 to Present: Raced at various vintage races throughout the U.S. The Devin is currently entered in the 2018 Monterey Reunion.