1969 Chevron B16
Chassis number DBE 16-10.
Agressively priced. Please contact us.
Known ownership history. Period and historic race history.
– 2016 Sebring Classic 12 Hour pole position Group A.
– 2016 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion podium finish.
– 2017 SVRA Sonoma Historics race winner and Presentation & Performance trophy winner. – 2017 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion entrant.
– 2018 SVRA Sonoma Historics race winner.
– 2018 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion podium.
– 2019 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion entrant.
Last raced in 2022. Race prepped in 2023 and now ready to go.
One race weekend on Lucas injected 2 liter Cosworth BDG built by Teran Motor Sports. Four bolt Cosworth head, Carrillo rods, and GGR lightweight flywheel with AP twin disc clutch. Dyno sheets available showing 291 h.p. At 9300 rpm. Hewland FT200 gearbox with alternator. Koni double adjustable shocks with Eibach springs.
A custom wiring loom and full LED lights package, including exterior car number indicators, has been installed for endurance racing. The carbon fiber composite body is in excellent condition and recently received over $15,000 in prep and paint. The finish is beautiful.
Over $150,000 in receipts included with the sale.
All vehicle descriptions are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of writing. Corrections, and supplemental information, are always welcome. Buyers are responsible for confirming vehicle histories, condition, and authenticity to their own satisfaction prior to purchase. Motorsports Market is not the owner of the vehicle and assumes no liability for errors and omissions.
(c) 1996-2023, Motorsports Market. All Rights Reserved.
Questions, Comments, Offers?
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments,
or would like to make a non-binding offer.