Porsche 944 Turbo (951)
PCA 2013 National Championship GT3
Sold, March 2022
This factory Porsche 951 (944 Turbo) car was constructed by Broadfoot Racing in Jacksonville Florida. The car was stripped to the bare chassis and built for competition use including the roll bar, custom dash, race-built, and tuned 2.5-liter turbo engine, complete harness, and racing suspension and brakes. This car was designed and purpose-built with racing in mind so maintenance and working on the car were thoughts taken into consideration during the build. Since completion, the car won the 2013 Porsche Club of America National Championship and has since had several upgrades including suspension revisions, and a complete motor rebuild now having approximately 10 hours run time.
The car weighs around 2450 pounds with race-level fluids. With the adjustable boost controller, you can dial in the desired power level safely up to 330 hp. However, the car is typically run at 300 hp which provides the best balance for the car. At that level, the car regularly keeps up with and beats the more popular air-cooled Porsche 911’s on the track for a fraction of the price.
The car has PCA and NASA logbooks but has not raced in a couple of years. However, the car is started and driven a couple of times a month to keep everything lubricated and working properly. It is located in Saint Augustine Florida and ready for the next challenger.
- 10 hours on Broadfoot Racing rebuilt turbocharged 2.5-liter engine
- 302 HP -332 HP -depending on boost settings
- Precision PT 5858 turbocharger
- Electromotive Tec “S” ECU
- DFU coil pack
- 12-ohm race injectors
- new water pump, timing belt, balance shaft belt, timing tension rollers, new front wheel bearings, and stub axles
- Custom fabricated surge tank and surge pump
- Delrin steering rack bushings
- Lexan rear hatch
- Short shift kit
- Autometer wideband meter
- Three-piece Porsche racing pedals
- Front brake cooling ducts
- Autosport fiberglass front fender flares
- Autosport fiberglass Widebody turbo nose
- Autosport fiberglass rear bumper
- Autosport fiberglass front splitter
- Aluminum oil radiator/cooler
- Moton ClubSport adjustable dampeners
- Adjustable camber plates
- Stainless exhaust
- Rear wing
- Long anchor spot mirror
- Custom-built 1.5-inch diameter, 0.120 wall seamless six-point roll cage
- IROC green paint
- NAT sensor custom ignition wire set
- OMP flat bonnet pins
- LongAcre toe plates
- Spa GT/sedan mirror flat lens
- Broadfoot custom Dash
- Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite gauges
- Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite rpm gauge with memory
All vehicle descriptions are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of writing. Corrections, and supplemental information, are always welcome. Buyers are responsible for confirming vehicle history, condition, and authenticity to their own satisfaction prior to purchase. Motorsports Market is not the owner of the vehicle and assumes no liability for errors and omissions relating to a vehicle’s history or state of preparation.
(c) 1996-2021, Motorsports Market. All Rights Reserved.
Walk around video.
Questions, Comments, Offers?
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments,
or would like to make a non-binding offer.