SimXperience Stage 5 Racing Simulator
$22,000/Offer (Retails for $26,000+)
The SimXperience Stage 5 Full Motion Racing Simulator is one of the most advanced, customizable, and immersive simulations available at any price point.
The Stage 5 is a great way to hone your racing skills, prepare for an upcoming race, learn a new track before you arrive, or to simply enjoy professional racing
SimXperience lists the Stage 5 features, as follows:
- Unparalleled Motion Quality & Realism
- Simulates Rear Traction Loss and Rear Wheel Hop (a key component of race driver training programs)
- Excellent road surface perception via 250 motion updates per second per actuator
- Inline Dampeners make motion more fluid and less digitized.
- Based On Olympic Training Principles
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback At All Four Corners
- Realtime customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!
- Simulates vehicle weight transfer in addition to road texture and G-Forces
- Powerful 500W Dolby 5.1 Surround System with Wireless Remote
- Powerful Custom Simulation PC (external for easy maintenance and upgrades)
- Three 55 inch Low Latency Commercial Display Screens
- Compatible with a variety of VR systems such as the Oculus Rift
- Power Height Adjudstable (push button) Rigid Triple Screen Mount
- Power Adjustable (push button) Pedal Distance
- Telescoping Wheel
- Tilt Adjustable Wheel
- Custom SimXperience Seat Optimizes Lateral G Sensation
- AccuForce Pro Sim Steering System
- Professional HPP 3-Pedal Set for Realistic Braking Pressure
- Provides Touch Capable Virtual Gauges, Charting, Realtime Motion Adjustments and Realtime Tactile Adjustments
- Modular Design (Easily Bolt On Future Simulation Modules)
- Structural Rigidity (Built From 2″ Tube Steel)
- Powder Coated Finish
- Industrial Grade Construction Suitable for Racing Centers and Frequent Use Scenarios.
- Simple as a single button click to get started.
- Driver Training Packages Available
This particular Stage 5 is currently located at Sonoma Raceway. The owner uses it to brush up in the off season, and to tune himself up before strapping into his race car before an upcoming race.
He has also used the Stage 5 to prep for tracks he has never raced at before, and with good effect. Having never seen Road America before, he showed up for the second race of his career, and finished on the podium!
The Stage 5 is made to be easily transportable. You can use it at home, for parties, promotional events, driver’s clinics, get togethers with your racing friends, etc. It has only 60 hours total use time on it.
You can also partner the purchase of the Stage 5 with your racing friends. That spreads the cost, and will provide everyone ample time to use it. You also get the added benefit of feedback from your racing friends, as well as competition from them.
The Stage 5 would also be a great in-house training and evaluation tool for a race car prep shop. Clients can practice on the Stage 5 before hitting the track. They can also use it to learn to make changes in lines and driving styles with the benefit of the shop instructors standing next to them. The client does better on the track, and the shop has a more successful, happier, client.
So if you want to perform better, regardless of car, or class, work on your driving. The Stage 5 helps you do that for a fraction of the cost running your race car. Now when you hit the track you can be laser focused on where, and how, to position your car to get the best lap.