Superformance Cobra Mk. 111
$65,000.00 or Best Offer. Must Sell.
This particular Cobra is equipped with a 351 cubic inch Ford bored to 410 ci. The car was dyno-ed at 438 horsepower at the rear wheels.
Further details and photos will be posted shortly. The owner is selling to finance the purchase of another car, so is very motivated to sell. Please contact us by phone or email. Thank you!
Superformance Mk.III Cobra standard features include:
- Show quality two-stage paint finishes
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Limited slip differential
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (4-pot calipers front, single-pot calipers rear)
- Custom crafted coil-over shocks
- Aluminum pin drive “Halibrand” style wheels (knock – offs) with 15” tires
- Side and rear view mirrors
- Original style pedals, catches and fittings
- Original style shifter and hand brake lever
- Carpeted interior and trunk, aluminum finished firewall
- Sun visors and wind wings
- Wipers & washer, heater/defogger
- Leather seating surfaces (drivers adjusts)
- Original style latch-lock seat belts
- Moto – Lita wooden steering wheel
- Monza style filler. (locking gas cap)
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud and dual fans
- Oil cooler and braided lines
- Stainless steel fuel tank 17 gallons (pressure tested)
- Original style side pipes and headers to accommodate Ford based V8 engine
- Original style gauges (Smith) and switches (Lucas) reverse 180mph speedometer
- Stainless steel roll bar, chassis mounted
To go on a video test drive of a Mk.III, go to Mk.III Superformance Test Drive
(c) 1996-2021, Motorsports Market. All Rights Reserved.